The Artisan inside us is stirring. The Artisan is the skilled craftsperson who uses their hands, instead of machines, and time honored, unique methods to produce a quality product. Nurturing food has always been the realm of the artisan with stinky cheese, crusty bread, wine and, of course, vegetables from the garden. When you fulfill your commitment to yourself to eat healthy, unprocessed, whole food you become the artisan.
Radical Roots Farm wants to honor your healthy diet by offering our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program. Join us for the season and receive a basket of fresh, certified organic vegetables every week from June through September.
Radical Roots Community Supported Agriculture invites you to join us in our 16th season to taste vegetables like your Grandparents grew.
Members love our CSA because we offer:
· 3 convenient pick up locations, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville or on farm.
· Fresh, Certified Organic harvest picked the same day.
· The price is 20% less than retail.
· Great Variety with lots of fresh salad greens all season long.
· Consistent supply of tomatoes and some fruit.
· Easy market style pick-up where you get to pick your items.
· Sign up on-line, just pay the deposit now to reserve your spot.
Now is the time to sign up. If you have never been a CSA member we will be at two free events to get to meet you and answer questions.
ARTISAN FOOD FAIR, Saturday January 24th from 12-4 pm at Relay Foods headquarters, 1317 Carlton Ave, Charlottesville. Lots of amazing samples, including Radical Roots Salsa and Hot Sauce! (There will be artisanal chocolate and cheese there too!)
Come on out and see us!